We recognise the importance of water conservation measures and, to date, have significantly reduced our water consumption levels by implementing the following initiatives:
- replacing all single flush toilets with dual flush systems, saving us an estimated 2.5 million litres a year
- capturing and reusing stale water output by air conditioners for irrigation purposes
- installing of a 16 mega litre retention basin to capture stormwater overflow for irrigation use
- stormwater collection for use in maintaining the Japanese Gardens Lake
- re-plumbing buildings to be operational on 100% harvested rainwater.