Plans and reports
The University of Southern Queensland has built on its heritage of providing educational excellence, focused research on issues vital to regions and engaged service to the community.
USQ Core Values
- Respect for the individual
- Success for students
- Social responsibility
- Free intellectual inquiry
- Excellence, innovation and creativity.
This section details USQ's plans for the future and reports our past performance:
- USQ Strategic Plan
- USQ Annual Report
- Indigenous Education Statements
- Social Justice Strategic Plan
- Institutional Performance Portfolio
- USQ Research Plan
- 2014 Pocket Statistics