A professional cleaning service is provided to maintain common areas and bathroom facilities at no extra charge. However, residents are required to keep their own bedrooms clean. Access to vacuum cleaners can be arranged through the Collegiate Team or Residential Colleges Administration.
We provide a safe and secure environment with the provision of a 24-hour security service regularly patrols the residential colleges' grounds.
We provide complimentary general car parking at each of the colleges.
Residential Colleges Portal
Our online Residential College Portal allows you to:
- update your personal and contact details
- apply for continuing residency
- check account details and make payments
- update any changes in your special needs, such as a medical condition or dietary needs
- report any maintenance issues
Living with fellow uni friends, support is never far away. Our on-site Manager and collegiate staff provide a personal level of support, networking, advice and companionship. You will also have access to USQ Student Services for counselling, career advice, student equity and welfare. Life skills workshops are arranged throughout the semester and you will also have the opportunity to join academic tutorial programs.
Organised social and sporting events
Living at Residential Colleges, you will have the opportunity to be involved in various college sporting and social activities. Each year, our residents look forward to many events held by their respective colleges, including:
- Inter-College sporting competitions (such as the Residential College Shield and 'The Ashes')
- Concannon College Charity Day - Golf, touch football and a BBQ
- Welcome and Inauguration Dinner
- Formal and semi-formal dinners
- Valedictory Dinner