Investigate broader issues concerning the sustainable management of natural resources and connections with communities within our catchments.
Research Skills include:
- Managing climate change and variability by both involving adoption and mitigation to minimize GHG, creating carbon neutral catchments;
- Developing market-based instruments such as carbon trading and other incentive schemes;
- Opportunities and challenges for Clean Development Mechanisms in China;
- Modelling soil and biomass carbon;
- Production and opportunities with Agrichar;
- Ecosystem modelling, understanding the impact of hydrological regime on ecosystem;
- Water law and rural policy adjustment, structural adjustment policy, farm forestry policy
- Community consultation and socio-economic analysis;
- Education and training for capacity building in government and private sectors.
Associate members include: