How to nominate
Nominations for the 2014 Alumnus of the Year Awards have now closed.
Do you know of a USQ alumnus who is doing amazing things in their career? Why not nominate them for an Alumnus of the Year award? Just let us know who you think deserves an award and we will do the rest.
|Monday 3 March 2014||Nominations open for the 2014 Alumnus of the Year Awards|
|Friday 2 May 2014||Nominations close for the 2014 Alumnus of the Year Awards|
|Friday 27 June 2014||Short listed nominees will be notified|
|Tuesday 26 August 2014||2014 Alumnus of the Year Awards Breakfast. Presentation of all awards|
Submit your nomination
|Post||Alumnus of the Year Awards
Alumni & Advancement Office
University of Southern Queensland
PO Box 282
|Phone enquiries||+ 61 7 4631 5391|
- USQ Alumni & Advancement Office will contact all nominees to see whether they will accept the nomination. No personal information or details will be given out without permission.
- Final nominee’s application should include recommended supporting documentation along with a statement addressing to the individual awards selection criteria.
- Nominations should be prepared with attention to detail, ensuring that all possible information on the nominee is included.
- Final nominee’s application should include all relevant experiences since the nominee initially graduated from USQ (or its predecessor institutions)
- If mailing, please do not bind nominations.
- Please address criteria in plain English (except if technical in nature) i.e. no jargon or irrelevant detail.
- Entry into the University of Southern Queensland Alumnus of the Year 2014 implies acceptance of the rules and conditions.
- USQ reserves the right not to make awards for any or all categories in any given year.
If you experience difficulty with any of the forms or the application process please contact us.