Alumnus of the Year Awards
Nominations for the 2016 USQ Alumnus of the Year Awards are now closed!
The winners will be announced at the official awards ceremony in August 2016.
The USQ Alumnus of the Year Awards formally recognises outstanding USQ alumni for their achievements within their professional and personal lives and who have been an inspiration to fellow alumni, current students and the community.
The award criteria encompasses alumni in a broad spectrum of achievements including their professional careers, academic excellence, or individuals who have made a major contribution in community service or overcome significant personal adversity.
USQ is proud of our graduates and enjoys celebrating their successes. If you know of a USQ alumnus who is doing amazing things in their career, make sure you nominate them for a 2016 USQ Alumnus of the Year Award and help us keep this honourable tradition alive.
Award Categories and Selection Criteria
- Professional Alumnus of the Year (PDF*74KB)
- International Alumnus of the Year (PDF*75KB)
- Research or Academic Alumnus of the Year (PDF*78KB)
- Young Alumnus of the Year (PDF*74KB)
- Community Service Alumnus of the Year (PDF*78KB)
- Indigenous Service Award (PDF*77KB)
- Chapter Volunteer Alumnus of the Year (PDF*76KB)