Staff Ambassador Program
The USQ Staff Ambassador Program enables USQ staff to engage with alumni in Australia and internationally. The main objectives of the program are to:
- promote and enhance the reputation of USQ
- develop a mutually beneficial relationship between USQ Alumni and the University
- encourage USQ Alumni to stay in touch with the University
- build and strengthen staff networks and the value of academic programs with USQ Alumni
- encourage postgraduate studies and continued education with USQ.
USQ Staff Alumni Ambassadors volunteer to:
- attend alumni social and professional networking events as organised by the USQ Alumni Office in conjunction with domestic and international alumni chapters, groups and individuals
- facilitate a reception, a presentation or causal get-together with USQ Alumni.
For further information, please contact the Alumni Relations Officer (International).