Tracking the Arts Race Day
Take some time out to relax and enjoy yourself with family, friends and colleagues at our annual Race Day.
Whether you follow the form, delight at the chance to dress up and put on a hat, or just love a great day out with friends, this is the day for you.
Enjoy a full afternoon of racing together with:
- a complimentary sparkling wine/beer and finger food on arrival,
- a delicious two-course meal,
- live entertainment,
- well-known Australian artist, Donald James Waters will paint a masterpiece as you party, with the final artwork auctioned during the evening,
- fashion and costume parade co-ordinated by Designer and Stylist, Carolyn Taylor-Smith,
- lucky door prize,
- raffles and auction of a wide range of items including collectables, art, beauty products and vouchers, gourmet food items, electrical goods, theatre tickets (just to name a few), and
- fashions on the field with prizes for best dressed lady and gentleman, best hat and best shoes.
Artsworx is a not-for-profit organisation that enables and delivers accessible art and cultural experiences for regional Queensland. Race Day is our major fundraising event for the year.
Come along and support the Arts at a Race Day with a difference!
Read about the 2013 Race Day.
||Saturday 10 March 2012
||3.30 for 4.00pm
||Grand Marquee, Clifford Park Race Track
$65 each or $600 for table of ten