Tracking the Arts Race Day
Take some time out to relax and enjoy yourself at the annual Tracking the Arts Race Day.
Whether you follow the form, delight at the chance to dress up and put on a hat, or just love a great day out, this is the day for you.
Enjoy a full afternoon of racing together with:
- a complimentary sparkling wine/beer and finger food on arrival,
- a delicious two-course meal,
- live entertainment,
- well-known Australian artist, Don Milner will paint a masterpiece as you party, with the final artwork auctioned during the evening,
- fashion parade featuring garments by local emerging designers,
- lucky door prize,
- raffles and auction of a wide range of items including collectables, art, beauty products and vouchers, electrical goods, theatre tickets (just to name a few), and
- fashions on the field with prizes for best dressed lady and gentleman, best hat and best shoes.
Artsworx is a not-for-profit organisation that enables and delivers accessible art and cultural experiences for regional Queensland. Race Day is our major fundraising event for the year.
Come along and support the Arts at an event with a difference!
Read more >>>
||Saturday 9 March 2013
||Grand Marquee, Clifford Park Race Track