Studying Business at USQ will equip you with the advanced knowledge required for your career in business, while also developing the skills essential to thrive in a dynamic and increasingly technology-driven work environment. You could also gain real industry experience whilst you complete your degree through Work Integrated Learning projects.
- Job Outlook data shows the median wage of a full-time Finance Manager as $99,684 (2014).
- USQ business and management is No.1 in QLD for graduates in full-time work and has the highest median graduate salary (Graduate Destinations Survey, 2012-2014).
- USQ is ranked in the top 5 MBA programs in Australia by the Financial Review Boss (2015).
You can study:
- Accounting and Commerce
- Business Economics
- Management and Leadership
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- International Business
- Project Management
- Sustainable Business
- Tourism and Events Management
With a USQ business degree, you have the ability to work across a number of industries.
Find out how to become a: