Studying Business at USQ will equip you with the knowledge required for your career in business, while also developing the skills essential to thrive in a dynamic and increasingly technology-driven work environment.
- Gain real industry experience whilst you complete your degree, with Work Integrated Learning projects.
- USQ business degrees received the best overall satisfaction rating of any university in Queensland (myuniversity.gov.au).
- The median salary for accounting graduates is A$47 000 and A$46 000 for business graduates overall (Graduate Careers Australia).
- USQ is ranked in the top 5 MBA programs in Australia by the Financial Review Boss magazine (2015).
You can study:
- Business Economics
- Management and Leadership
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- International Business
- Project Management
- Sustainable Business
- Tourism and Events Management
With a USQ business degree, you have the ability to work across a number of industries.
Find out how to become an Advertising Coordinator, Business Analyst, Events Coordinator, Economist, Human Resource Officer, Insurance Broker, Marketing Officer, Public Relations Officer or Stockbroker.