|Sunday 30 March, 2014
||Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Grand Ballroom Level 6
Jalan Stesen Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Registration is now open for the Kuala Lumpur Graduation Ceremony
Please note: It is not possible to register for a Kuala Lumpur Graduation Ceremony via international partners.
Registration closes: Friday 7 March 2014 (it will not be possible to register after this date)
Ceremony Fees due: Friday 14 March 2014 (payable online or via USQ Finance)
To register for the Kuala Lumpur ceremony. please complete the following:
1. Log into UConnect > UDo > Student Centre > Self Service > Graduation > Graduation Ceremony Response
2. Read the Privacy Statement and follow the prompts to continue
3. Select your program name in the menu
4. Check your personal details carefully as this is how they will appear on your Testamur
5. Select the Kuala Lumpur Graduation Ceremony option
6. Indicate the number of guests you will bring
7. Submit and print confirmation
8. Pay your ceremony fee online or contact Finance to make payment
9. Update your contact details: UConnect > UDo > Student Centre > Personal Info > Email Addresses
You will receive detailed graduation ceremony information via your official USQ UMail account after online registration closes. An AUD90.00 Ceremony Fee applies. This Fee covers your own and 2 guests’ attendance at the ceremony; academic dress hire; graduation program and refreshments.
Additional Guest Tickets can also be purchased for AUD40.00 by contacting the Graduations Office.
An additional cash deposit of MYR300.00 will be required at the ceremony for your academic gowning. This will be payable upon arrival and registration and refunded the same day when your academic gown is returned.
If you have mistakenly selected the Mail My Testamur option and you wish to register for the Kuala Lumpur ceremony, please contact the Graduations Office.
An official photographer from Love & Lace Studio will be in attendance at the ceremony to take photos before and after the ceremony and also when you receive your award on stage.
After the USQ Graduation Ceremony Fee payment date (Friday 14 March) closes, you are encouraged to have other photos taken (Saturday 15 March – Friday 28 March) to avoid long queues on the day. It is not possible to have photographs taken before this time. Please note, it is not possible to borrow academic gowns.
For further details contact: Love & Lace Studio
Phone: +60 3 9058 2623 / +601 2363 6788 / +6012 363 6789
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Special graduation floral bouquets will also be available at the Graduation Ceremony.
For further details contact: Sweet Sense
Phone: +601 9272 2862 / +603 9058 2623
The House of Poroseal will be in attendance at the Graduation Ceremony making available graduation gifts.
Phone: +65 9673 3287 for more details