Our fee guidelines
As a student at USQ it is important to be familiar with our policies and procedures, in relation to:
It is important to be aware of your fee responsibilities, which are:
- to pay your fees by the due date to avoid restrictions and cancellations
- to keep your mailing address and other contact details up to date on our system
- to contact the University before the due date if you believe your online invoice is incorrect
- to make payment immediately for any debt incurred on the rare occasion when a course is added near to or after the due date
- to monitor your financial information online regularly via UConnect
- to pay outstanding amounts by the due date, and
- complete a Commonwealth Assistance Form where necessary, by no later than the census date.
USQ's fee responsibilities are:
- to display your fee liability on UConnect and publish the date fees are due
- to withdraw your access to the web if your fees are not paid by the due date
- to cancel enrolment in the current semester for non-payment by census date of student contribution where required
- to cancel enrolment in the current semester for non-payment by census date of tuition/direct fees or international fees
- reinstate enrolment for students who pay their tuition/direct fees or international fees in full within two weeks of census date.