Your individual exam timetables are accessed via the Student Centre in UConnect and are available approximately six weeks prior to the start of each exam period. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of the date, starting time and venue of your examinations.
To access your exam timetable:
- Log into UConnect
- Click the UDo tab
- Click the Student Centre button
- Open the other options drop-down list
- Select Exam Timetable from the drop-down list
- Click the Go button.
Your exam timetable is displayed for the current semester, including information on where the exam centre is located. It is important to note:
- in a small number of examination centres, some of these dates may vary due to public holidays
- some examination centres may have slightly different starting times for exams
- students enrolled in Music, Theatre and Visual Arts practical courses will be advised by their Examiner as to when their practical assessments will be conducted.
Exam room information for Springfield and Fraser Coast is listed below:
If you have any difficulties or require assistance along the way, access the simulated training through UConnect Online Learning or alternatively contact your Student Relationship Officer.
*These files are in Portable Document Format (PDF) which requires the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader. A free copy of Acrobat Reader may be obtained from Adobe. Users who are unable to access information in PDF should email us or call 1800 007 252 to obtain this information in an alternative format.