You can view room availability online and make one-off or casual room bookings at the USQ Toowoomba campus.
View the room availability using the applicable room calendars:
Send an email to room reservations and include your name, contact phone number and purpose of booking.
Conditions of booking and room usage
Please read the following conditions of booking and room usage:
- requests will be processed during office hours
- a minimum of 24 hours notice is required prior to the booking time
- you must receive a reply email before your booking is finalised
- students and staff using USQ teaching rooms must carry their Student or Staff ID (or photographic identification) at all times, and present this to Security upon request
- when you book a room, it is your responsibility to ensure the room is not left unattended
- please contact USQ Security if you finish early or cancel the booking (telephone +61 7 4631 2871 [office hours] or 0412 716 838 [after hours]). If Security is not advised, rooms may not be made available to you in the future.
- if special requirements are needed, these must be advised in the booking request. No provision will be made for utensils by Campus Services or Student Administrative & Academic Support
- rooms must be returned to original configuration after use
- any requests for movement of furniture must be made through Campus Services
- all rooms that have an out-of-hours booking will have a pre and post inspection
- If you are from outside the University and interested in facilities hire please refer to Campus Services.