You can view room availability online and make one-off or casual room bookings at a USQ campus.
1. View the room availability using the applicable room calendars:
Fraser Coast Campus
2. Send an email and include your name, contact phone number and purpose of booking. Email addresses are:
Springfield - firstname.lastname@example.org
Toowoomba - email@example.com
Fraser Coast - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ipswich - email@example.com
Conditions of booking and room usage
Please read the following conditions of booking and room usage:
- requests will be processed during office hours
- a minimum of 24 hours notice is required prior to the booking time
- you must receive a reply email before your booking is finalised
- students and staff using USQ teaching rooms must carry their Student or Staff ID (or photographic identification) at all times, and present this to Security upon request
- when you book a room, it is your responsibility to ensure the room is not left unattended
- please contact USQ Security if you finish early or cancel the booking. If Security is not advised, rooms may not be made available to you in the future.
- if special requirements are needed, these must be advised in the booking request. No provision will be made for utensils by Campus Services or Student Administrative & Academic Support
- rooms must be returned to original configuration after use
- any requests for movement of furniture must be made through Campus Services
- all rooms that have an out-of-hours booking will have a pre and post inspection
- If you are from outside the University and interested in facilities hire please refer to Campus Services.