Are you a new student to the Springfield campus in Semester 2, 2014? If so, make sure you come along to Orientation Week!
Orientation for on-campus students at Springfield will be held during the week commencing Monday 14 July 2014 and will include :
- informational sessions designed to give you essential campus information and academic program knowledge
- other sessions designed to prepare you for the classroom and equip yo with the academic tools you will need to commence your studies with confidence
- social events and campus tours
Other Orientation events scheduled during the week are:
- Parents and Partners Information Session - We invite you to bring your parents, partner or anyone important to you along to the Parent & Partner Information Session where they can get some great information on how to support you throughout your learning journey.
- Postgraduate Student Evening - We invite all postgraduate student to attend this session where we focus on welcoming our new students to the campus.
- International Student Orientation - If you are a commencing International student don't miss the International Student Session held on Friday 18 July 2014 from 2.30 pm to 4.30pm.
There are also many Student Events following O-Week. Don’t miss out on opportunity to meet lots of new people and to have some fun at the many social activities happening on campus. For more information check out the Student Event Calendar or follow us on Facebook.
Can’t make it to Orientation?
While we would strongly encourage you to attend the Springfield Orientation, we understand that for some students this will not be possible. If this is the case, check out the Online Orientation where you will find important information for the start of your learning journey, including:
- an introduction to university facilities
- advice on what support services are available to you
- hints and tips on how to succeed at your studies
- live chat where you can share your Orientation experience or just chat with other USQ students.
If you are travelling to the Springfield campus, directions are available.