Online Career Library (CareerHub)
CareerHub is our one-stop-shop Career Library where you can:
- access career planning resources
- browse graduate employer profiles by industry
- search for jobs specifically targeted at USQ students
- find a list of job search websites (including for casual, graduate, part-time or contract work)
- view sample resumes, cover letters and responses to selection criteria
- find out how to prepare your job application
- get some job interview tips
- look for volunteer organisations and volunteering opportunities
- view resources related to working overseas
- register your interest in undertaking industry experience
On-Campus Career Libraries
The Career Development team can provide you with information on potential jobs, prospective employers and job application assistance. Visit us at Student Services in G Block, Toowoomba campus or phone +61 7 4631 2372.
Fraser Coast campus
Careers information is available at the USQ Library Career Hub or by phone +61 7 4194 3176.
The Springfield Career Library is equipped with many career resources and computers to assist you. The Springfield Career Library is located on Level 3 in A block or by phone +61 7 3470 4286.