Employer-sponsored scholarships can make university life a lot easier for students and can also provide many benefits for organisations.
There are many ways to structure a scholarship and our staff can assist you to develop the model that best suits your organisation.
Employers can also use a sponsored scholarship:
- as a recruitment tool to assess the students abilities during their practical industry experience
- to promote your organisation amongst students and the University
- to raise the profile of your organisation and its reputation as a potential employer for students
- as a possible recruitment tool, and a great way to meet potential employees and gain an understanding of their abilities
- to have an active involvement with the University while contributing to a USQ students future.
Our students would benefit from a sponsored scholarship with:
- monetary assistance for books, living expenses or course fees
- practical work experience with an organisation and an insight into the industry
- potential future employer upon graduation
- the development of network career opportunities in their preferred industry.
For further information contact the USQ Scholarships team.