If you are a USQ Student you can download NVivo onto your personal computer. By downloading this software you are automatically agreeing to meet the Licence conditions below:
- you must be enrolled at USQ
- you are not permitted to distribute the Product Key(s) to any other person
- you are not to post the Product Key(s) on any website or anywhere they may be seen by others other than those covered by the licence
- you may use the software for non-commercial purposes including instructional use, research and/or design, and development and testing of projects for call assignments, tests, or personal projects. You may not use NVivo software for any for-profit software and development
- you are no longer enrolled at USQ the NVivo software should be removed from your computer
- if you violate the terms of the End User Licence, ICT Services will demand confirmation of removal of the program software from your personal computer
- Obtain the Product Key before installing the software (you will need your student login and password to access this key)
- Before you download NVivo ensure your computer is connected to the Internet.
- Decide if you using Windows or Macintosh Operating System. If you are using Windows, decide if you require the 64 bit or 32 bit version of NVivo.
- Download Windows version 64 bit NVivo
- Download Windows version 32 bit NVivo
- Download Macintosh version of Nvivo
- Useful resources are availableto help users get up and running with NVivo
Please note - ICT Services does not support this software