The USQ Wireless network provide our students, staff and visitors with internet access across all our campuses.
We provide 2 different levels of wireless access.
This wireless network is for both staff and students. You will be assigned the appropriate network access depending on your username and password. Please note that windows users will have to update their access each time they change their password.
This network is provided for:
- visitoring students from eduroam participating institutions
- Overseas eduroam project participants.
You can see if your institution is participating by visiting the eduroam Australia website.
How to connect to the wireless network (once only process)
To connect to the wireless network there are 3 steps you must follow to connect to the wireless network. Please note that you will only have to do this once.
If you do not use Eduroam and your portable device is a iPhone, iPad or Mac laptop, you are not required to download and install the client. Proceed to step 3.
- Download and Install the Client
- Reboot your PC to complete the Installation
- Follow instructions for your operating system to connect to the wireless network.
Please contact the ICT Service Desk if you experience problems connecting to the wireless network.