Changing your program
To change your program of study you will need to:
- lodge an Application form with USQ International - stating the reasons for the change
- attend a program change assessment meeting with USQ International
- meet the Faculty entry conditions for the proposed program
- provide written evidence of sponsors approval of the change if you are a sponsored student.
Please note that a change of program from one visa sub-class to another may require the submission of a further Student Visa application.
Further information on changing courses or education providers is available on the DIBP website.
If your request to change program is approved
- You will be issued a new letter of offer
- You will be issued an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment for your new program
- The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) will be notified of your program change.
If your request to change program is denied
- USQ International will provide written advice as to why you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- You will be directed to either International Student Support for visa advice or Student Services.
Not happy with the decision?
If you are unhappy with the decision you have the option to lodge an appeal through our formal appeals and grievances process.
Prior to making an appeal, you should familiarise yourself with:
If you would still like to pursue the issue formally, complete the Formal Complaint Form.
*This file is in Portable Document Format (PDF) which requires the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader. A free copy of Acrobat Reader may be obtained from Adobe . Users who are unable to access information in PDF should contact Student Support, telephone +61 7 4631 2285 to obtain this information in an alternative format.