USQ Multimedia is able to assist staff with interactive media projects, dynamic educational tools, online media activity, diagram enhancement and custom-built projects to support you in the development of learning resources. There is no direct cost to faculties for preparation of course resources.
- enhancement of existing diagrams (e.g. black and white to colour, upgrade scanned image)
- simple animations
- presentations combining audio and video elements
- exercises for student practice
- presentation of reference information
- complex interactive animations
- creation of diagrams
- custom built interactive projects – e.g. these can be used to teach hard to understand processes or provide exercises for student practice – self-learning concepts.
USQ Multimedia is currently transitioning to delivering projects using HTML5 for delivery on mobile devices.
More information is available on the Media Services website