About self service
Self Service is a one stop shop for employees and supervisors which allows you to monitor and update your own records, and those of your staff (if applicable), 24 hours a day 7 days a week, including:
- maintain personal information, such as home and mailing addresses, phone numbers, personal email addresses and emergency contacts
- maintain diversity group information, fields of research and language skill
- update bank accounts and pay distribution information
- view qualifications, licences, certificates, professional training
- access payslips and payment summaries (group certificates)
- submit leave applications (absence requests)
- view leave history and forecast leave balances
- access current and historical Enrich documents
- view casual appointments and submit casual pay claims
- fluid interface that automatically resizes to the device you are using (desktop, tablet, smartphone)
Casual Pay Claim Instructions (PDF 143KB)
Supervisors are also able to manage and access information regarding their team members, including
- manage leave (absences)
- view personal information, compensation, leave balances and training summaries
- view qualifications, licences and certificates
- access Enrich documents
How to access Self Service
You will be able to access Self Service via the Self Service button on the UWork page of UConnect.
How to use Self Service
A number of short videos have been created to assist with frequently used functions in Self Service. Click on the links below to access the videos:
For further information, please refer to the Self Service Frequently Asked Questions.
Need further help?
For Self Service system or technical enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other general Human Resource enquiries please contact your HR Client Services Team.