How can you save over 40% on your travel insurance?
AIG provide discount travel insurance you can really trust. You can save over 40%* compared to buying through a travel agent. Not only does the policy cover all the standard inclusions like medical, lost luggage and cancellations but also added benefits like:
- Special events and missed connections. If something beyond your control happens and you need to make alternative arrangements to get to a special event, these arrangements are covered.
- Reimbursement of travel agent fees and frequent flyer points for cancellations.
- Sporting equipment cover (e.g. ski hire, golf clubs) if luggage is delayed or lost.
- Resumption of trip cover. If you must return home for illness/sudden death, your arrangements for then returning to your holiday are covered.
- Home help if hospitalised overseas. Keep things running at home while you’re laid up.
- Loss of income cover, up to $400 per week or 13 weeks.
- Travel Guard: a network of 24-hour alarm centres for prompt emergency assistance in authorising medical costs or assisting with lost luggage.
If you’re planning a holiday, plan on getting the travel insurance that simply makes sense.
For more information, phone 1800 017 682 or visit the website.
The AIG logo is a registered trademark. Insurance products and services are provided by AIG Australia Limited (AIG) ABN 93 004 727 753,
AFSL 381686. AIG is the issuer of travel insurance products. The above is a brief summary of cover only, and exclusions and conditions may apply. You should read the Product Disclosure Statement and consider the PDS in light of your personal circumstances, prior to making any decision to acquire the product. USQ acts as referrer of AIG and may receive a referral fee if you decide to buy this product
*Savings are calculated on Flight Centre Travel Insurance plans, 21 June 2012 – Options Trip Plan TI, 17 days 2 adults (35 and 32 years), 2 children (5 and 7 years)- SW Pacific (Bali), cost $444, compared to AIG travel insurance Plan Bronze (E12), cost $234. Actual Saving 47.30%. Savings do not apply to pre-existing medical assessment fees. JM 12/00319