The overall aim of the project is to benefit stakeholders by developing seamless articulation pathways between the Higher Education and the Vocational Education and Training sectors. The project also aims to increase awareness of these pathways by increasing the level of partnership between the two tertiary sectors and relevant industry areas.
The project will focus on the following key areas:
- current and emerging articulation and credit transfer models in Australia and overseas
- effective best practice models in Australia and overseas
- patterns of student movement between the two sectors
- awareness by students of articulation and credit transfer opportunities
- inter-sectoral infrastructure and system requirements to enable articulation and credit transfer arrangements
- key policy initiatives and research in the area of articulation and credit transfer arrangements.
Seamless Tertiary Pathways Framework (PDF 103KB)