Audio Visual Specialist Consultation and Design
What is this service?
The Audio Visual team provides comprehensive design and installation services ranging from the consultancy stage through to final commissioning, handover and training of all audio visual projects whether undertaken by the university as a whole, by a particular faculty or an individual business unit.
What does this service include?
- Audiovisual design, determination of suitable technologies, conceptual drawings
- Preliminary cost estimates, final quotations, procurement assistance and advice
- Installation services (if internal)
- Project management and supervision of audio visual installation vendors (if outsourced)
- Commissioning and testing of equipment
- Handover and training. Audio Visual staff will train nominated staff in the use of equipment during the handover phase
What can you expect from us?
How do I access this service?
The Audio Visual services team is the first point of contact for access desktop support. You can also log a service request using ICT self service.
Is there a charge for this service?
The consultancy services listed above are funded by the Universtiy and provided at no additional cost to staff.
When was this service last reviewed?