Printers and Multi-Function Devices
What is this service?
ICT provides support and maintenance for printers and multi-function devices through USQ preferred supplier arrangements. Multi-function devices refer to units that offer copying, scanning and fax functionality.
What does this service include?
- Installation of networked printers and multi-function devices covered under current USQ preferred supplier arrangements
- Assistance with planning for, and purchase of, printers and multi-function devices covered under the current USQ preferred supplier arrangements
What is not included in this service?
- Support for non-standard MFD's and printers
- Support for MFD's and printers that are out of warranty
- Supply of toner and other print consumables
- Supply of cleaning equipment or assistance in cleaning spilt toner
- Servicing of photocopiers, fax machines, scanners and personal printers
How do I log a request for support for a Canon MFD?
How do I purchase print consumables for a Canon MFD?
How do I purchase print consumables if I don't have an MFD?
What can you expect from us?
How do I access this service?
The ICT Service Desk is the first point of contact for requesting this service. You can also log a request using ICT self service.
Is there a charge for this service?
The installation and assistance with purchasing printers and MFD's is funded by the University and is at no extra cost to USQ staff. Faculties and Departments pay the cost of purchasing print devices.
When was this service last reviewed?