What is this service?
Support for video conferencing events and training in the use of video-conferencing systems.
What does this service include?
- On-site support for technical failures
- Training in the use of video conferencing systems to enable staff to become self-sufficient in day-to-day operations involving standard repeatable internal events
- Connection assistance for one-off external events
- Assistance with other special events requiring video conferencing
- Maintenance of web pages listing video conferencing locations and types of connections available
What is not included in this service?
- Attendance by ICT staff on a 'just-in-case' basis for the length of the conference or to setup and initiate connections prior to any routine conferencing event
- Booking of rooms and equipment
What can you expect from us?
| Service Availability
| Support Hours
|| ICT Service Desk
- Generic video conferencing training is offered on a regular basis as per the ICT schedule on the Professional Development site
- Specific training for individual room equipment available on request
How do I access this service?
Request for video-conferencing connections and special events are logged through ICT self service. Technical failures are reported to the Service Desk via 1900 or through a hot line if in a teaching space.
Is there a charge for this service?
Video conferencing is funded by the University and provided at no extra cost to USQ staff.
When was this service last reviewed?