What is this service?
All staff at USQ can access a voicemail message service which is provided on request.
What does this service include?
- Creation of a voicemail account upon request
- Instructions on how to set up the account
- Changing existing Voicemail accounts
- Problem solving when a Voicemail account does not function properly
What is not included in this service?
- Automatic provision of a Voicemail account. USQ staff have to request this service
- Activating the account. USQ staff have to activate their Voicemail accounts which includes recording a message
What can you expect from us?
| Service Availability
| Support Hours
|| 8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday|
| Setup Information
|| Instructions on activating Voicemail accounts are available online |
How do I access this service?
The ICT Service Desk is the first point of contact for enquiries regarding voicemail. You can also log a failure or a request for service using ICT self service
Is there a charge for this service?
Voicemail is funded by the University and provided at no extra cost to USQ staff.
When was this service last reviewed?