Bringing your family

Your partner and children can come with you to Australia while you are studying. If you are intending to bring your family, there are a few things to consider.

  1. If you have your family travelling to Australia with you, you need to ensure that they are covered by your visa application.
  2. If you children are school age, they must be enrolled with an education institution during your time in Australia. You are encouraged to contact Education Queensland to ascertain education costs and enrolment requirements. A range of schools and daycares are located close to our USQ campuses.
  3. Your partner may be able to apply for a work visa, if they intend to find employment while in Australia. They will need to comply with the restrictions with this type of visa.

For more information please access the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website.