Maths and Computing-Related Assessment
Maths and computing assignments require more checking than text based assignments and are often dependent of computing facilities which may crash or be overused.
Checking and proofing of the assignment is essential. You should ensure that:
- You have answered the question(s) asked.
- You have completed all parts of the assignment.
- You have proofed the text for clarity, grammar, spelling and relevance.
- You have proofed the mathematics for correctness of calculations, algebra, graphs etc.
- You have checked any computer programs to ensure they work and perform the tasks required.
- You make a copy of your assignment. Keep backup copy(s) of the computer programs or files.