- We offer a number of workshops to USQ students. Face to face and online alternatives are also available: for example, we regularly offer Blackboard Collaborate workshops so that you can participate in a live online discussion and see a presentation from the comfort of your home or office.
Workshops (bookings essential)
- Making an online booking for a learning centre workshop? You will see changes to the way you make an online booking from Monday 19th August, 2013.
The Learning Centre will be using an online booking system to help you to manage your appointments from now on. It is intuitive and simple to use. All you will need to know is the code for the course you are seeking support for at time of booking. You can get this code from the course study desk.
Read our How to book instructions to help you or if you need further help, please contact the Learning Centre team.
Toowoomba: 07 4631 2751
Springfield: 07 3470 4466
Fraser Coast: 07 4194 3125
or TLC email at email@example.com
Your feedback would also be appreciated. Send any feedback to the Learning Centre team at your campus by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic and maths skills workshops- a series of workshops held during the semester to help you manage your study:
- Toowoomba (PDF 11MB) Semester 1 and 2 only
- Fraser Coast (PDF 246kb) Semester 1 and 2 only
- Springfield (PDF 245kb) Semester 1 and 2 only