Office for Learning and Teaching (OLT)
The Office for Learning and Teaching aims to enhance learning and teaching in Australian higher education, as well as the student experience, through collaborative and supportive partnerships with institutions. They recognise, reward and support outstanding teaching and practice through a suite of award, fellowship and grant schemes.
There are five types of Australian Awards for University Teaching:
- Citations for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning
- Awards for Programs that Enhance Learning
- Awards for Teaching Excellence
- Prime Minister's Award for Australian University Teacher of the Year
- Career Achievement Award.
Consult the Guidelines for more information.
For further details email Teaching Excellence
*This file is in Portable Document Format (PDF) which requires the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader. A free copy of Acrobat Reader may be obtained from Adobe.