On the recommendation of the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Learning, Teaching and Quality), the Vice-Chancellor may grant annually:
- Up to two USQ Senior Learning and Teaching Fellowships and up to five USQ Associate Learning and Teaching Fellowships with the aim of advancing learning and teaching within the University by supporting leading staff to undertake high profile projects and activities that are of direct strategic benefit to the University.
Fellows will be expected to:
- undertake a project that explores and addresses an educational issue significant to the University;
- stimulate strategic change within the University;
- raise the profile of learning and teaching in higher education and the prestige associated with the pursuit of excellence in teaching at USQ;
- develop their personal skills and profile; and,
- be ongoing advocates for excellence in learning and teaching at USQ.
Any member of the University staff (full-time or fractional, continuing or contract) may nominate or be nominated for a USQ Learning and Teaching Fellowship. Refer to USQ current Fellowship.
USQ Policy, Guidelines and Resources
Support and enquiries
Email the Project Coordinator