Questions Audio Production will ask you
What will the final product be?
- Audio CD (maximum length of 80 minutes; high quality);
- Multimedia CD (many different formats are compatible; low to high quality);
- Online (many different formats available; low to mid quality); or
- Video or DVD production (mid to high quality).
Who is your audience?
- Students? Professionals?
- Will the product be included in study materials or sold commercially?
Do you want to include any copyright materials?
- Any existing music or sounds will need to be cleared.
- All interview subjects or actors will need to sign a release form and may need to be paid.
Questions often asked by clients of Audio Production
How much will it cost?
- For USQ staff producing course materials there is no charge. Contact us with your specific project details and we will confirm this. Other non-course material projects (eg. research related or for commercial outcomes) and external clients should also contact us for a quote.
What should I bring to my recording session?
- A script or detailed notes are essential for a smooth, logical recording.
- A bottle of water is always valuable.
- Be aware that all mobile phones will need to be switched off while recording. You may also be asked to remove other noisy objects such as watches or bangles.