Learning, Teaching and Quality (LTQ)
The Learning, Teaching and Quality portfolio is lead by Professor Ken Udas, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic Services) and Chief Information Officer. This portfolio has a focus on:
- collection, analysis, reporting and benchmarking of data for quality enhancement of learning and teaching activities at USQ
- maintenance of academic standards and development of University policy
- development and recognition of excellent teaching and learning
- curriculum reform and renewal for enhanced online learning experiences
- development, management, resourcing and implementation of USQconnected activities associated with the 'connected student and staff journey'
- research and scholarship in higher education learning and teaching
- supporting the student and staff learning journey.
LTQ Vision, Mission and Values support our innovative service and leadership in: