- The Moodle 2 Project Board, which reports to the ICT Strategy Committee
- The Board “oversee the successful upgrade of the USQ StudyDesk environment to Moodle 2 and to ensure adequate training opportunities are provided to staff to allow them to effectively use this new product.” (Terms of Reference).
- The Project Board Is responsible for:
- the project's scope, plan and achievement of outcomes
- providing those directly involved in the project with guidance on project business issues
- ensuring effort and expenditure are appropriate, including monitoring the project budget
- monitoring risks, quality and timeliness
- reconciling differences in opinion and approach, and resolving disputes
- reporting on project progress to those responsible at a high level
- The Project Board meets monthly.
The Project Board membership includes representatives from LT&Q (2 people), Faculties (4), DICT (3), SMD (2), ADFI (1), Global Marketing (1).
Project Reference Information
- The Project has a SharePoint site which includes Newsletters, seminar and workshop recordings, and introductions to some Moodle version 2 features. See the Moodle 2 Public Document Library