Registrations for m-libraries 2011 have now closed.
Registration has commenced and will close on 30 April 2011. Early bird discount pricing is available until 18 March 2011. The conference will be held from 11-13 May 2011 at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre (BCEC). International visitors are welcome but Australia has specific visa requirements - more information.
Participants at the m-libraries conference are welcome to take advantage of the discounted AirTrain voucher (PDF 184 KB) for transport from Brisbane Airport to the conference venue.
||Cost in AUD(pp)|
Full Registration - From 12 March 2011 to 30 April 2011
Pre-Conference Workshops - Day 1: Wednesday 11 May 2011 (There will be four workshops running concurrently)
Conference - Day 2 and 3: Thursday and Friday 13 May 2011
|All 3 days: Wednesday, 11, Thursday 12 and Friday 13 May 2011
Day 1: Wednesday 11 May 2011
Day 2: Thursday 12 May 2011 (The charge applies ONLY to Guests/Partners)
Speaker: Erica McWilliam
Adjunct Professor, ARC Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries and Innovation
Queensland University of Technology
- All fees are quoted in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST
- Registration rates for the events do not include accommodation
- All events include morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
All cancellations must be advised in writing to Marisa Parker.
* $25 (administration fee) charged - if notified before 11 April 2011.
* No refund - for failure to attend or cancellation after 11 April 2011. Substitute attendee is allowed.
Australian Visa Requirements
As a conference registrant/participant please refer to the Australian Government Visa website to find out which visa would be most appropriate. NB. The m-libraries conference organisers cannot organise visas on your behalf.