2013 Indigenous Connections at the Springfield campus
The USQ Indigenous Connections event offers a great opportunity for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students from Years 7 to 12 to learn the importance of higher education and to experience what University is all about.
|Date:||22 February 2013|
|Time:||9:00 AM - 2:10 PM|
|Venue:||USQ Auditorium, Springfield campus|
|RSVP:||Wednesday 6 February 2013|
|Contact:||School Liaison Team on +61 3470 4359 or email email@example.com|
|Save to calendar:||Download|
Students will attend motivational presentations from successful Indigenous role models, including:
- Sean Choolburra – Comedian
- Elizabeth Tailby – Department of Education
- Yvette Holt – Creative Writer
- Tom Draper – Construction Supervisor, Arrow Energy
They will also have the opportunity to attend University Activity Sessions presented by USQ lecturers and teaching staff from a range of study areas.
The day will also include fun cultural activities like traditional games and dance; bush foods and creating art and music.
How to register:
- Download a copy of the 2013 USQ Indigenous Connections event program and registration kit
- Return a copy of the registration details to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax +61 7 3470 4199.