- Prepare you for a career in real world with the Bachelor of Nursing dedicating almost 50% of the program to clinical practice
- USQ's simulated nursing wards and new $2.5 million laboratories will provide you with hands-on experience
- USQ is part of the Centre for Rural and Remote Area Health, which leads health research in rural and remote communities in Australia
- Keep up-to-date with the health industry and advance your career with our growing suite of bite-sized postgraduate options that articulate up to Masters degree
- Flexible study options with the opportunity to study over summer and via distance. Our Bachelor of Nursing can be fast-tracked for completion in two years
- Learn more on how to become a nurse.