The Open Access College (OAC) provides on campus and distance courses and programs of study to international and domestic students that will equip them with the language and academic skills needed to successfully participate in tertiary study in Australian Institutions.
The Open Access College offers programs in the following areas:
- English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS)
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- Introductory Academic Program (IAP)
- Tertiary Preparation Program (TPP)
- Tertiary Preparation Program Intensive School
- Foundation Diplomas (DIP)
- English Language, Culture and Training Programs (ELCP)
These programs are also available to Australian citizens and permanent residents with non-English speaking backgrounds. For further information please email – Englishpathways@usq.edu.au
The College has a strong commitment to social inclusion and provides fee-free preparatory programs to all domestic Australian students. It also offers a range of support services for students who are from groups who are under-represented in higher education.