The following information provides a basic overview of the survey process from creation, to administering and finally collation of data.
- Develop the survey
- Gain ethical clearance/approval to conduct the survey (if required)
- Contact Sustainable Business Management and Improvement (SBMI) with the relavant details of your survey
- Approved surveys will be placed on the Survey Schedule
- Survey will be placed on a template (online and paper based)
- A proof of the template will be forwarded to the business owner
- Any revisions or feedback will be incorporated into the current template
- Final Approval is given by the business owner
- Survey is released
It is important for business owners to note that while SBMI administers and may provide assistance in the preperation of surveys, the data rendered from survey belongs to the business and it is therefore not the responsibility for SBMI to collate nor interpret. If, however assistance is required with the collation and interpretation of data this can be arranged by contacting Justine Fritsch.