Corporate Records provides a leading role in recordkeeping at USQ through the maintenance and support of a broad range of records and information management activities, including:
- Capture, maintenance, storage, retrieval and disposal of records for key systems such as Corporate, Students and Human Resources files.
- Management of USQ Historical Archives (7 x Collections) established as part of the USQ2007 40th Anniversary Celebrations.
- Provision of policy input to organisational committees and forums.
- Provision of a consultancy and advisory service across the University to support best practice recordkeeping.
- Management of TRIM e-DRMS, (electronic document and records management system), enterprise-wide roll-out and functional support, including support of the USQ Policy Library and Document Storage Warehouse.
- Management of the Right to Information (aka Freedom of Information), Legal Discovery (third-party) and Administrative Access Scheme processes.