Research higher degrees
Research degree programs allow you to study a specific interest in a particular area of research, to focus on this for several years and make an important contribution to the development of new knowledge, community development and solutions for industry and government.
- Doctor of Philosophy (DPHD)
- Doctor of Business Administration Research (DBAR)
- Doctor of Education (DEDU)
- Doctor of Professional Studies Research (DPRS)
- Engineering Doctorate (ENGD)
- Master of Business Research (MBSR)
- Master of Engineering Research (MENR)
- Master of Laws (Research) (LLMR)
- Master of Science (Research) (MSCR)
- Master of Spatial Science Research (MSSR)
It is recommended that your complete application reaches us at least 25 working days prior to your intended start. Studies will generally commence for the start of Semester 1 and Semester 2.
Please consult the Higher Degrees Research Student Orientation Handbook (DOC 514KB) for further information.
*This file is in Portable Document Format (PDF) which requires the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader. A free copy of Acrobat Reader may be obtained from Adobe. Users who are unable to access information in PDF should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain this information in an alternative format.