It is that time again to nominate your high performing students for the USQ International Partner Prizes for Semester 3, 2013 and Semester 1, 2014.
Four (4) prizes will be available for outstanding students studying in Semester 3, 2013 and Semester 1, 2014 with USQ's Partners.
Prizes will have a value of AUD500.
• All applications must be nominated by a USQ Partner.
• All nominees must:
1. be studying a USQ program
2. have completed at least 6 courses of study
3. be shown to be achieving a high cumulative grade point average and/or be actively involved in extra-curricular and/or community activities
4. have never been a previous recipient of a USQ International Prize
• Maximum nomination of one (1) student per Partner per Semester.
• Nominations must be received by the Partner and Student Mobility Team by the specified closing date.
• Prizes are not transferrable to a third party under any circumstances.
• Prizes will be deposited into the student's bank account after the Prize is awarded.
• USQ reserves the right not to award Prizes in a given round.
• Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
• Partners will be informed of successful nominations when the selection process has been finalised.
The four most outstanding nominees will be chosen to receive a Prize at the discretion of the University. Prizes will be sent to the Partner to be awarded in conjunction with a USQ staff representative where possible.
All nominations must include a Statement of Support from the Partner stating why the student has been nominated for the award, including academic and non-academic achievements such as overcoming adversity, outstanding community service, etc.
Nominations are to be forwarded to: email@example.com
Nominations to be received by the Partner and Student Mobility Team on or before Friday 15 August, 2014.