USQ International Partner Prizes
It is that time again to nominate your high performing students for the USQ International Partner Prizes for Semester 2 and Semester 6, 2014.
Four (4) prizes will be available for outstanding students studying in Semester 2 and Semester 6, 2014 with USQ's Partners.
Prizes will have a value of AUD500.
All applications must be nominated by a USQ Partner.
All nominees must:
- be studying a USQ program
- have completed at least 6 courses of study
- be shown to be achieving a high cumulative grade point average and/or be actively involved in extra-curricular and/or community activities
- have never been a previous recipient of a USQ International Prize.
- Maximum nomination of one (1) student per Partner per Semester
- Nominations must be received by the Partner and Student Mobility Team by the specified closing date.
- Prizes are not transferrable to a third party under any circumstances.
- Prizes will be deposited into the student's bank account after the Prize is awarded.
- USQ reserves the right not to award Prizes in a given round.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Partners will be informed of successful nominations when the selection process has been finalised.
The four most outstanding nominees will be chosen to receive a Prize at the discretion of the University. Prizes will be sent to the Partner to be awarded in conjunction with a USQ staff representative where possible.
How to apply
All nominations must include a Statement of Support from the Partner stating why the student has been nominated for the award, including academic and non-academic achievements such as overcoming adversity, outstanding community service, etc.
Nominations are to be forwarded to: email@example.com
Nominations to be received by the Partner and Student Mobility Team on or before Friday 17 April, 2015.