It is that time again to nominate your high performing students for the USQ International Partner Prizes for Semester 2, 2013 and Semester 6, 2013.
The Scholarship will have a value of AUD500.
Four (4) prizes will be available for outstanding students studying in Semester 2, 2013 and Semester 6, 2013 with USQ's Partners.
• All applications must be nominated by a USQ Partner.
• All nominees must:
1. be studying a USQ program
2. have completed at least 6 courses of study
3. be shown to be achieving a high cumulative grade point average and/or be actively involved in extra-curricular and/or community activities
4. have never been a previous recipient of a USQ International Prize
• Maximum nomination of one (1) student per Partner per Semester.
• Nominations must be received by the Partnership Management team by the specified closing date.
• Prizes are not transferrable to a third party under any circumstances.
• Prizes will be deposited into the student's bank account after the Prize is awarded.
• USQ reserves the right not to award Prizes in a given round.
• Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
• Partners will be informed of successful nominations within a week after selection is completed.
The four most outstanding nominees will be chosen to receive a Prize at the discretion of the University. Prizes will be sent to the Partner to be awarded in conjunction with a USQ staff representative where possible.
All nominations must include a Statement of Support from the Partner stating why the student has been nominated for the award, including academic and non-academic achievements such as overcoming adversity, outstanding community service, etc.
Nominations are to be forwarded to:
USQ Partner and Student Mobility Team
University of Southern Queensland
Toowoomba QLD 4350
Applications must be received by Friday, 28 March 2014.