Toowoomba Garden City Zonta Club Bursary
The Zonta Club of Toowoomba Garden City is offering one Bursary for a female international on-campus student enrolled in any undergraduate degree at the Toowoomba Campus in Semester 1, 2016.
The bursary will have a maximum value of $1,000 to be paid as either:
- USQ Bookshop Bursary
- applied to tuition fees.
To be eligible applicants must:
- be female
- continue their studies in a Bachelor degree in Semester 1, 2016
- have completed a minimum of 8 USQ courses
- be enrolled in a minimum of 3 study units in each of Semester 1 and Semester 2
- be an international student studying on-campus at Toowoomba campus.
- submit a personal statement indicating:
- a description of their career aims and goals
- financial hardship
- personal circumstances
- academic standing
- have a current Grade Point Average of at least 4.5.
How to apply
Closing dateApplications closed.
University of Southern Queensland
Phone: 1800 269 500