Vice-Chancellor's International Postgraduate Scholarships
The University of Southern Queensland (USQ) will offer one scholarship in Semester 2, 2015 to an outstanding international student intending to study a postgraduate degree by coursework. You must be intending to study full-time, on-campus at USQ Toowoomba, Springfield or Fraser Coast and therefore must be able to study in Australia on a student visa.
This scholarship is only available if you are a newly commencing international student and is not available if you have already commenced your studies at USQ.
The scholarship will have a maximum value of $5,000.
The scholarship will be credited directly to the recipient’s USQ student account as a contribution towards their tuition fees.
To be eligible applicants must:
- be an international student studying on-campus at Toowoomba, Springfield or Fraser Coast
- be enrolling in a minimum of four study units
- have an excellent Grade Point Average (GPA) - 80% or higher
- be commencing study in the Semester indicated on their Letter of Offer - Semester 2, 2015
- be commencing studies in a postgraduate coursework degree program.
Selection is based on previous academic performance.
How to apply
To apply for this scholarship you must provide:
- a completed International Student Application
- all certified copies of all original transcripts
- a completed International Scholarship Application Form
All documentation should be forwarded to:
Facsimile: +61 7 4636 2211
USQ International Admissions
University of Southern Queensland
Toowoomba QLD 4350
Closing dateApplications closed.
Telephone: +61 7 4631 5543