Whether it's the night sky that piques your interest, the study of wine chemistry or environmental sustainability, USQ Science will take you on a journey of discovery and academic excellence.
- Explore environmental science, biodiversity conservation and practical aspects of climate change mitigation and adaption and natural resource management for a more sustainable future.
- USQ's Bachelor of Science major in Wine Studies looks at wine science, viticulture, wine making and wine appraisal.
- USQ Mathematics and Statistics degrees are the only degrees degrees of this kind offered via distance education in Queensland.
- Physicists are always asking why? USQ reveals the natural laws at work in our everyday lives and across the cosmos. At USQ you will be able to choose study courses from general physics to astronomy, climatology and medical physics.
You can study:
- Agricultural Science
- Climate Studies
- Environment and Sustainability
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Physics and Physical Sciences
- Wine Science