Experience the thrill of live performance in the great outdoors at the University of Southern Queensland's annual Shakespeare in the Park Festival.
Attracting in excess of 50 000 theatre-goers since its inception in 2004, the Festival continues to evolve and grow each year.
The highlight of the annual program is a stunning main stage season performed on the Festival's magnificent open-air stage.
In October 2013, the Festival will celebrate its ten year anniversary with another diverse season of cultural offering at the University's picturesque Toowoomba campus including:
- The Winter's Tale (11, 12, 17, 19 and 20 October),
- Shakespeare on Screen (13 October),
- To Glee or Not to Glee (16 October),
- a reflective exhibition, O Brave New World (1-24 October), and
- a series of secondary school workshop in the Darling Downs and Fraser Coast regions.