Springfield Student Representative Committee
What does the SRC do?
The Springfield Student Representative Committee works with Campus Management and Phoenix Central staff to ensure a quality student experience and represents the Springfield student voice on the USQ Student Forum which decides on the allocation of your Student Amenities Fees.
At USQ Springfield the Student Representative Committee:
- represents our students and ensures that they are part of the campus decision-making process
- plays an important part in the social side of campus life, working with the Student Guild to plan and promote sporting, community and cultural events
- helps you play your part in the world - inspiring you to debate and take action on issues ranging from social awareness to the environment
- edit the student newspaper – The Ashes.
Who is the SRC?
If you have an idea or an issue you want to discuss, contact one of your committed SRC members:
Student Representative Committee 2014
- President - Kelli Schatkowski
- Vice President - Alice Foddy
- Secretary - Jessica Stone
- Treasurer - To be determined
- Student Newspaper Editor - Ashley Watson
- Faculty of Business, Education, Law and Arts representatives - Jack Kelly, Gillian Holness, Melissa Durden
- Faculty of Health, Engineering and Sciences representatives - Lucy Watson, David Smith
- Postgraduate student representative - Alan Swanepoel
- International student representative - Huong Hoang
The Ashes - student newspaper
The student news publication, the ASHES, is currently looking for student writers to contribute articles. Articles may be about any topic and should contain 200-300 words. A $100 Woolworths gift certificate will be awarded to the best student article from each edition, as voted upon by the SRC. Email submissions to Springfield.NewspaperEditor@usq.edu.au or visit Phoenix Central.
- Rules of the USQ Springfield Student Representative Committee
- USQ Springfield SRC Student Newspaper Guidelines
Contact the SRC
- President: email@example.com
- Vice-President: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ashes editor: email@example.com
*This file is in Portable Document Format (PDF) which requires the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader. A free copy of Acrobat Reader may be obtained from Adobe. Users who are unable to access information in PDF should contact Carla Marangelli , telephone +61 7 3470 4117 to obtain this information in an alternative format.