Study Abroad and Exchange
Studying abroad at USQ is the gateway to your Australian and Queensland experience.
Choose from a number of USQ locations throughout the sunshine state, Queensland.
Why study with USQ?
- Gain international experience and intercultural skills. It will look great on your resume!
- Choose to study for one or two semesters and receive credit for study you complete at USQ, when you return to your home university
- With small on-campus class sizes, receive more personal attention from lecturers and tutors. From the moment you enrol you will also have your very own Student Relationship Officer to answer all your questions and help you through your journey as a USQ student.
- Study at a multicultural university, with over 90 different nationalities making up USQ's student community.
- Experience the great Australian lifestyle without interrupting your studies.
Study Abroad vs Study Exchange
Study Abroad students can enrol at USQ directly through USQ or through a Study Abroad Partner. If you are a study abroad student, you:
- do receive credit for studies at USQ at your home university, and
- do pay tuition fees directly to USQ for your semester abroad.
Study Exchange is available to students who are currently studying with a USQ Exchange Partner university. If you are an exchange student, you:
- remain enrolled at your home university while attending USQ
- do receive credit for your studies at USQ at your home university
- pay tuition fees to your home university, not USQ.
I am a current USQ student interested in studying internationally
Visit our current student Ways to study overseas page.
Want to know more information?
If you have any questions about Study Abroad and Exchange at USQ, you can contact us:
Phone: +61 7 4631 5543.